The data provided by the form or in the registration will become part of a file under the responsibility of LISTOELIU SL (based in Barcelona, Spain) in order to manage the relationship or carry out work or commercial communications, sending promotions, as well as send advertising newsletter, in the case of your subscription. The user has the right to access, cancel, rectify or modify them in their e-mail email@example.com or at the address indicated.
You can unsubscribe in the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to not receive more commercial communications.
In relation to Cookies while browsing
A cookie (or computer cookie) is a small information sent by a website and stored in the user's browser, so that the website can check the user's previous activity.
Its main functions are:
Keep track of users: when a user enters their username and password, a cookie is stored so that they do not have to be entering them for each page of the server. However, a cookie does not identify only one person, but a combination of computer-browser-user.
Get information about the user's browsing habits, among others.
This website uses its own cookies.
|Intranet access||Session reminder|
Third Party Cookies:
|Cookie type||Company||Purpose||+ Information|
|_utma _utmb _utmc _utmz||Navigation anonymously that lets you know what is consulted and how to navigate||http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html|
Cookies from other social channels: see each section of social network.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
If you are not sure about what type and version of browser you use to access the internet:
For Windows: click on ‘Help’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘About’ option.
For Mac: With the browser open, click on the Apple menu and select the ‘About…’ option.
How to manage cookies on Windows
Click on the Chrome Chrome menu located in the browser toolbar.
Select “ Settings ”.
Click on “ Show advanced options… ”
In the " Privacy " section, click on the " Content settings ... " button.
In the " Cookies " section, you can configure the following options: Delete cookies, block or allow cookies by default, include cookie exceptions from specific domains or websites.
For more details, see Google Chrome help .
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 and 8.0
Click on the “ Tools ” button and then on “ Internet Options ”.
Click on the “ Privacy ” tab and then move the slider to an intermediate position between the upper and lower ends, so that all cookies are not blocked or allowed.
Click on “ Sites ”.
In the “ Website address ” box, enter the address of a website and then click on “ Block ” or “ Allow ”.
As you type, a list of the web pages you have already visited will appear. If you click on an item in the list, it will be displayed in the Website address box.
When finished, click " Accept ".
Return the slider to its original position and click " Accept ".
You can check the Windows help for more information
At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and select “ Options ”.
Select the “ Privacy ” panel.
In “ Firefox you can: ” choose “ Use a customized configuration for history ”.
Check the option “ Accept cookies ” to activate them, and uncheck it to deactivate them.
If you don't want to receive third-party cookies, uncheck “ Accept third-party cookies ”.
You can check the Mozilla help for more information
Click on “ Safari ” at the top of your browser window and select the option ‘ Preferences ’.
Click on “ Privacy ”.
In the section " Block cookies " select one of the following options as you are interested: " Advertising and third parties ", " Always ”, Or“ Never ”.
Click on “ Settings ” at the top of the browser window and select ‘ Options ’.
Then select the " Advanced " tab and in the list on the left select " Cookies ".
Next, select “ Accept cookies ”.
4. You have three options according to your preference: “ Accept cookies
How to manage cookies on Mac
• Google Chrome:
1. Click on the Chrome Chrome menu located in the browser toolbar.
2. Select "Settings."
3. Click on “Show advanced options…”
4. In the "Privacy" section, click on the "Content settings ..." button.
5. In the "Cookies" section, you can configure the following options: Delete cookies, block or allow cookies by default, include cookie exceptions from specific domains or websites.
• Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Click on ‘Explorer’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ options.
2. Scroll down until ‘Cookies’ appears in Received Files.
3. Select the "Never ask" option.
4. Click "Accept."
• Mozilla Firefox:
1. In the menu bar, click on the Firefox menu and select "Preferences ...".
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. In “Firefox you can:” choose “Use a custom configuration for history”.
4. Check the option "Accept cookies" to activate them, and uncheck it to deactivate them.
5. If you do not want to receive third-party cookies, uncheck "Accept third-party cookies".
1. Click on “Safari” at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option.
2. Click on "Privacy."
3. In the "Block cookies" section, select one of the following options as you are interested in: "Advertising and third parties", "Always", or "Never".
1. Click on “Opera” at the top of the browser window and select ‘Options’.
2. Then select the "Advanced" tab and in the list on the left select "Cookies".
3. Then select "Accept cookies".
4. You have three options according to your preference: "Accept cookies", "Accept cookies only from the visited site" and "Never accept cookies".